Buy Back Program
Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram FIAT in North Charleston is ready to buy your car. Our team will appraise your vehicle, offer you a fair price, and write your check within 24 hours of the initial appraisal. Our Buy Back Program is straightforward and simple to make sure you get the best deal possible based on the quality of your vehicle.
How It Works
Why Sell To Us
- Transparent Appraisals
- Appraisals Process Offers in 20 Minutes or Less
- Streamlined Paperwork Process
What to Bring When Selling Your Car
- All keys, remotes and Owner’s Manuals – Any missing original keys, remotes or Owner’s Manuals may result in your offer being adjusted.
- Valid state-issued photo ID – For all title holders.
- Title or payoff information – All title holders should plan to be present. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title you’ll also need the release from the lien holder.
If you don’t have the required items, we’ll make arrangements to gather what’s missing.
How it Works
- Find out what your car is worth instantly online (value may change due to mileage and condition).
- Visit our dealership to finalize the offer. No appointment is necessary.
- We’ll inspect your car and give you a no-obligation offer in 30 minutes or less.
- Use the value of your trade to purchase a new car, or simply sell us your car for cash.
Benefits of Selling to Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram FIAT
No Purchase Necessary
Same Day Payment
No Appointment Necessary
Buy Back Program FAQ
Can I sell my car without buying a new one?
Yes! With our buy back program, you can sell your car and receive a check within 24 hours of your appraisal. There’s no obligation to purchase another vehicle with us.
How do you determine my offer?
One of our trained Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram FIAT appraisers will review the current conditions as well as your car’s specific year, make, model, mileage, and vehicle history report. We’ll take a look at your car’s condition, inside and out. We also test drive your car and check to see if the brakes and turn signals are working. If repairs are needed, we might adjust our offer. When it comes to cleanliness, the long-term maintenance and care of your vehicle are what’s most important in determining your offer.
What can I expect during my appointment?
Once you arrive, we’ll conduct an inspection of the vehicle you’re interested in selling by reviewing the exterior, interior, and mechanical aspects of the car, truck, or SUV. If you decide to sell, you can leave with payment in hand.
Do I need an appointment to sell my car?
No, you are not required to schedule an appointment. However, we certainly encourage you to schedule an appointment if possible.
What to bring when I sell my car?
You’ll need to bring all keys, remotes, and owner’s manuals. You’ll also need a valid state-issued photo ID for all titleholders. Lastly, you’ll need the title or payoff information. All titleholders should plan to be present. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title, you’ll also need the release from the lien holder. If you don’t have the required items, we’ll make arrangements to gather what’s missing!
Do you buy leased cars?
Yes! Most of the time, you’ll be able to sell your leased car in almost the same way as any other financed car. We’ll appraise the car, contact the leasing company for a payoff quote, and process any equity you might have. Please note that some leasing companies will not allow you to sell the car prior to the expiration of the lease. Also, be aware that your leased car might not be eligible for trade-in tax savings. Check with your leasing company for complete details.